Monday, July 8, 2013

Sweet Treat For My Body

I like fancy things and I am a sucker for packaging and pretty stores. Until recently I was always on the lookout for the best body butter/cream. I think hydrating your skin (along with sunscreen) is one of the most important ways to stay looking young. Of-course having good genes doesn't hurt either. My mom is in her early 60's and people think she is in her 40's so I hope to partake in those good genes too but it doesn't hurt to take care of the pasty white skin God blessed me with ;).

My search for body cream is over and I am a complete and loyal convert. I loved the lavender cream from L'Occitane but the price point was not quite right for my budget so I was soo happy to find this line and it is made right here in Texas!

Tree Hut - I love their shea body butter and scrub. My favorite scent is Hawaiian Kukui but for the summer I am loving Tropical Mango (Super Man loves it too on me and for use)



It's very very creamy and thick but soaks into the skin well. As you can see I have almost used all of this one. It smells so good and really keeps my skin soft it also last a while and a little goes a long way. 


Then there is the body scrub...I love this stuff. I don't know about you but in the summer I feel like I need a little extra polish to get that healthy glow. I even use this once a week on my face and lips for some really good exfoliation. It is very gritty not wimpy which I like but also gentle enough my skin doesn't feel like someone is pealing it off. 


Made right here in Texas, Flower Mound to be exact...I love buying local. Plus not tested on animals always good to know. 

Beauty shot...

You can purchase it at Walmart, Ulta, Target and it runs about $6 to $9 can't beat that!

You can see all the scents and products here as well as their story. Let me know what scents you try!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours nowadays, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

Feel free to surf to my blog; Max Lean X Review