Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leather and Lace

I had a whirlwind weekend a couple days ago. I drove from Tyler to Dallas to meet my girlfriends for a movie Saturday night and when I went to get out of the car it was quite chilly and I had forgotten my jacket at my moms. Luckliy there was a JCPenny right by the theater!! My favorite store so I popped in and found this red faux  leather jacket and I LOVE it!! So here is my outfit post on it just incase you need one ;)



I put it over a sweater dress trimmed in lace, added leggings and my favorite snake heels.


It has great details and is super soft.


Lace on the shoulders 





It was in the 20's this morning so I added one more coat.


I love the collar


This fur trimmed coat was a gift from my mom a few years ago but you can find the red jacket here on sale now!


No comments: