Monday, November 11, 2013

Mistletoe, Magic and Roses


This weekend I went to see my mom and visit Tyler in the Fall. I like to get out there to see the color before Thanksgivig and it had been too long since I visited mom and my grandmother.

It's always home to me where my mom is...after leaving work a little early I drove the back way so I could see Tyler with her best Fall coat on.



It's a pretty drive.
It only takes about two hours and I was getting sleepy when I arrived to this:


Mom always needs to feed me as soon as I arrive and I don't mind :)

We played dress up for awhile...


I like to play in moms jewels and pic some out to wear for a bit. I went for the amthest until Thanksgiving…then I'll switch for another :).


I cuddled Chanel and Ginger


And then we headed to dinner with my cousin. First we stopped by to see my grandmother. I was in trouble for too long between visits... she was happy to see me. We had a really good visit, she makes me happy and I can't wait to go back during Thanksgiving!

It was a lovely night with wine and jazz and catching up. I really miss my family and have so much fun just visiting with them when I get the chance. 


Chanel snuggled me to sleep and stayed with me all night.

It was super cold at night and in the morning (I love that it's getting colder)...woke up to some cup o cozy...


Lounged around with mom and fed the girls


Once we were cleaned up we headed off too mistle toe and magic...it's a large craft fair where you can find all kind of things while eating yourself silly in samples. However, I was really only in the mood to shop for Christmas items.


The decorations are really fun and festive and put me in the holiday mood.


They also had the most adorable therapy dogs. I didn't realize they have these sweet pups. They go visit people in hospitals and such...so sweet with a side of rebel, obviously.

I left with an adorable pillow and a cute sign. I will put them up in December!
I ate myself sick and purchased a substantial amount of tamales afterwards we went to walk it all off in the rose garden. I will post more on that tomorrow!

I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Pure joy!!